The 2021 – 2022 ECSC membership fees are as follows:
| Full season
(1 Sept – 31 Aug)
| Half season
(1 Jan – 31 Aug)
|Box league players||€30||€20|
|Team Competiton player
(Interclub & Intersoc)
|Club Night||€7 per session||€7 per session|
The year runs from 1 September to 31 August. Members joining after 1 January pay a reduced half-year subscription.
Fees must be paid to the ECSC bank account IBAN BE79 2100 3728 4933, BIC GEBABEBB – with the communication: “your name – Fees 2020-2021”.
A strict policy of “no pay – no play” will be enforced for all competition players.
New members should complete the ECSC-Membership-form-2021-2022 and send it to the Treasurer by email.
Existing members should fill in the form only if their personal details have changed.
- Box or Club Night players who are not working in the EU institutions are strongly recommended to become affiliated to the Ligue Francophone de squash (LFS) in order to be covered by their insurance specifically designed for squash. You should therefore complete the LFS affiliation form (French) and return it to the ECSC President and Treasurer with a proof of payment. The LFS recreational membership fee is only €10 for the year. See the LFS affiliation page for more details on benefits.
- Team Players: the fee includes access to the Boxes, and most importantly affiliation to the LFS as a competition player. This means you have access to all competitions & activities organised by the LFS, and you will be covered by their insurance for squash. See the LFS affiliation page for more details on benefits.
- Team players: An LFS medical certificate form (French) is compulsory. You should have the attached medical certificate signed by a doctor and return it to your team captain before playing your first match.
- New team players should also complete the LFS affiliation form (French) and return it to the ECSC President and Treasurer with proof of payment of the fee.
- Players participating in the activities of ECSC do so at their own risk. ECSC is not liable for any risk or injuries, which must be covered by the member’s personal insurance if not covered by the LFS squash insurance.
- On joining ECSC, the member accepts and agrees to be bound by these conditions of membership.